Chatterbox PRBusiness Services | Services | Warkworth
PO Box 605, Warkworth ,
Chatterbox PR builds reputations and blows trumpets when organisations do something amazing or sometimes, even something that could be considered relatively ordinary.
Being as humble as you are, talking about yourself or sharing your successes can feel as awkward as having a wedgie in your Y-fronts.
That’s where the Chatterbox PR team comes to the rescue – unearthing your image and exposing your awesomeness.
Let’s talk turkey!
It’s all about your authentic story. There’s no room for bollocks in today’s world.
We’ll uncover the things that you don’t even realise could build your great reputation and connect you with your clients and target market.
Existing stakeholders will become your best mates and those who don’t know you – will start to recognise you. That’s vital if you want a bigger piece of the pie.
Chatterbox PR is into this stuff
- Using research to find out what people are saying about you
- Press releases to mainstream and niche media:
- Getting your story out there - in newspapers, on TV, on the radio, on the internet
- Social media management:
- The techie stuff that leaves some bewildered, especially Facebook pages
- Database communication:
- Sending guff to your existing best buddies, including email newsletters and even good old posted newsletters
- Telling your story your way, for your website
- Website reviews:
- Copy writing the content to help stakeholders find you
- Marketing collateral: More copy writing to tell your story in brochures, posters and other clever devices
- Sponsorship management: Getting the maximum bang for your buck when you invest in an event or organisation
- Event publicity: Getting bums on seats for your gig
- Internal communications: Sharing the stories with your team to give them pride in their workplace
- Review outcomes:Suss out whether the PR plan is working and the on-going strategy for success
“If something is worth saying – make sure someone is listening.”