One Warkworth works in the heart of the community to support and boost business growth. We work in the Warkworth area, and alongside neighbouring towns and villages in north Rodney.
- We connect with the community and drive economic development initiatives that build a stronger foundation for business success
- We provide one strong voice for local businesses in the meetings that count
- We drive connections between local area businesses for a strong business community
- We lobby and work with special interest groups to ensure our business community is heard when it comes to major transport and infrastructure decisions
- We champion local business
- We create opportunities for local business to take advantage of the rapid growth within our region.
Together we are stronger.
Bridge House Lodge Bar & Restaurant Elizabeth Street, Warkworth, New Zealand
We have rescheduled the AGM for Wednesday, 21 October. This will be held by Zoom if Covid Alert Level restrictions are in place, and a link will be sent out.
This year we will be hosting and managing our AGM under our new constitution and Auckland Council’s BID Policy. To vote at the AGM you must be a registered member of the One Warkworth Business Association even if you are already in the BID. There is NO fee for BID affiliates to register as a business association member. To register as a One Warkworth Business Association member, please complete this form and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it to the One Warkworth Info Centre by 20 October.